Thursday, November 8, 2007

First Post

Hey, this is my first post. I've been on Xanga for a while, I like it, but after talking with my wife, we decided that I should get off for safety's sake. So I'm now going to be transferring my posting to here. I enjoy interaction with people, and often post stories that may be a little more controversial, certainly more provoking (I hope).
Not that I intend on offending anyone, but I have a desire to help people see the truth. And yes, there is a truth that is true and everything else, as a metaphysical paradigm, is false. As such, the Truth can be uncomfortable (because we don't accept God's rule over our lives). I believe this truth resides in the person of Jesus Christ, who is himself God's message of love and reconciliation for all of us who believe. "The word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father" (Jn 1:14).

No comments: